A patient monitor is an electronic medical device that consists of one of more monitoring sensors, a processing component(s), and a screen display (also called a "monitor") that provide and record for medical professionals a patient's medical vital signs
The proprietary technologies and algorithms that comprise the foundation of the elite V series are scientifically validated and optimized, including iSEAPTM ECG monitoring algorithm with 33 types of arrhythmia detections, SEMIP® ECG diagnosis algorithm with 208 findings, iMATTM SpO2
algorithm, iCUFSTM NIBP algorithm, and G2 CO2 technology.
The Edan elite V8 Modular Patient Monitor is engineered specially for high-acuity divisions. The elite V8 dedicates to bringing high-quality healthcare to intensive cares and anesthesia monitoring, integrating world-leading technologies into one unit.
The plug-and-play modular design of the elite V8 brings flexibilities to critical cares. Meantime, it offers an easy click-and-switch function to switch between modules with its intuitive MeasureSet Management interface.
Standard Features & Parameters:
• 17″ high resolution color TFT-LCD screen
• Pacemaker detection, electrosurgical interference proof
• Unique iSeap algorithm specially optimized for arrhythmia patients
• Dual-mode anti-interference pulse oximetry
• VGA output and analog output
• Nurse call function & LAN connectivity
• 3/5-lead ECG, SpO2, RESP
• NIBP, 2-TEMP, PR
• Rechargeable battery
• Optional Parameters:
• 12-lead ECG
• Nellcor OxiMax SpO2
• Respironics CO2 (Mainstream & Sidestream)
• PHASEIN Anesthesia Gas/O2
• Barcode Scanner
• Touch Screen