Retinoscopy (Ret) is a technique to obtain an objective measurement of the refractive condition of a patient's eyes. For More Retinoscopes:
- General Details
General Retinscope Specficiation
● The well positioned filament can be rotated 360° and move upward and downward. Brightness of the streak can be adjusted.
● Quickly and precisely measure the astigmatism axis.
● The light can be converged, radiated and paralleled.
● Quick and convenient recharging, against over recharging.
● Zoom illumination adjustment.
● Illumination Source: 3.5V/2.8W，Halogen Bulb.
● Power Supply: Charger, AC220V/ 50Hz or AC110V / 60Hz
● Battery: Lithium battery DC:3.7V.
● Power Input: 20VA